Forum > You have been unexpectedly disconnected from the server pII

SamuelBlackwell
2016-04-24, 13:33
Hello I'm SamuelBlackwell and I have problem yesterday I waiting for one player and suddenly I was unexpectedly disconnected from the server It happens when other players Pazik and other I can't remember his name anyway I believe they obliviously have something to do with suddenly disconnected because for those years that I have been playing I have never had that problem before and I can't even logo in other Web browsers I don't how But I'm sure they were cheaters or some such Could you help me with this ? thank you and goodbye
SamuelBlackwell

DarthRevan
2016-04-25, 10:09
I restarted the server. Please post, when the problem occurs again.
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

SamuelBlackwell
2016-04-29, 18:53
Same again
SamuelBlackwell

DarthRevan
2016-04-30, 11:12
Is the problem also present when using the downloadable version of Pazaak Cantina?
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

SamuelBlackwell
2016-04-30, 19:17
I don't know I have never downloaded it But I'm having this problem AGAIN
SamuelBlackwell

DarthRevan
2016-05-02, 13:42
It may be present only in the browser version. You can try the downloadable version and see if it works.

SamuelBlackwell
2016-05-09, 17:04
Again What a Joke
SamuelBlackwell

holydarkblade
2016-05-10, 17:24
I have the same problem, i havent been able to get on all day.
RD Darkblade (Krath) / Battle Team Nighthawk of House Galeres of Clan Arcona [GMRG: I] [SA: IV] [ACC: Q]
DC / CF
{SA: MVC - MVH - MVPH - DPE - DPV}

DarthRevan
2016-05-11, 07:52
SamuelBlackwell and holydarkblade, have you yet tried the downloadable version?
It may be helpful to see if it only occurs in the web version.

Tegaru
2016-06-13, 21:23
It says "You have been unexpectedly disconnected from the server" in the web version.

In the downloaded version, it says "Connection to master server failed java.net.ConnectionException (Connection refused: connect)".

This is only on my laptop computer, while it worked normally on the desktop two hours ago.
Any ideas?
listen 2 teh heart of teh cardz

Mingli
2016-12-10, 21:53
Got the same issue there :( Maybe I did something wrong during the registering ?