Forum > Campaign and Introductions

Captain_Keno
2016-02-04, 07:25
Hello! Pardon, you may have heard of me when I was in the multiplayer segment of the Pazaak playing room, but I am, as already mentioned, Captain Keno and I am new here to the forums, I hope you all a good day today.

By the way, I just wanted to ask something of you guys. If you have played on the campaign levels of the Pazaak Cantina standalone game, do you know how to get past some of the levels because I am getting my butt kicked on some of the beginning levels of the campaign and I may also be running out of credits. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you. :)
"Be mindful of your feelings..."
-- Mace Windu

DarthRevan
2016-02-04, 19:58
Welcome to the community!

If you run out of credits, you can reset the campaign with the reset button in the lower left corner. This will give you new money, but will preserve your achieved medals.
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

Captain_Keno
2016-02-04, 21:29
Thanks, that would help out alot. I have been losing quite a bit on the first few levels and I haven't earned any medals yet. I haven't exactly got the hang of the campaigns yet...

By the way, I was just wondering if you could earn all of the medals in the campaigns of Pazaak Cantina, is there like a special reward you earn for winning all of the bronze, silver and gold medals of every pazaak tournament?
-- Mace Windu

DarthRevan
2016-02-05, 20:14
Medals earned in the campaign will be publicly visible on the community profile.
Unfortunately, there is no special reward for beating the entire campaign other than personal satisfaction ;)

The characters in the campaign are based on the Pazaak players in KotOR 1 and KotOR 2. They have the same cards as in the original games. This was possible by using information from the Pazaak Guide for KotOR 1. For getting to know which cards the players in KotOR 2 have, I played many matches.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

Captain_Keno
2016-02-06, 01:23
Thanks for the info. I don't know exactly what you can type in the forums, but I am guessing BB code and html doesn't work at all in these forums? That's okay if they don't, I am just not sure. Is it like for security reasons or because you don't want to deal with them? just curious.

Again, thanks for the info provided, that helped.
-- Mace Windu

DarthRevan
2016-02-06, 08:57
You're welcome.

The only BB code supported by the forum is for creating links.