Forum > password error

Perks
2015-11-05, 15:09
hi, whenever i type in my password correctly, it says i typed it in incorrectly, it takes slightly more than 6 tries to sign in, is there something wrong with the sign in or am i getting hacked?
rip inappropiate signature :(

DarthRevan
2015-11-05, 17:19
I could not reproduce it.
Is your internet connection stable?
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

Perks
2015-11-07, 20:48
Weird, it doesn't do that anymore.. it did that for atleast 7 days straight where it says "incorrect password" i think it worked properly again yesterday or today, idunno, i'd tell u more in detail but this is a forum, i feel uncomfortable telling vital things in detail just in case..

Perks
2015-11-10, 02:29
hey I need help again, I posted another thread called "you are not connected to the server" yeah the site wont let me sign in: whenever I type in my password, at first it says "incorrect password" but after it says "you are not connected to the server" or "you were unexpectedly disconnected from the server"
I've been locked out for most of the day

I had a bad feeling something like this would happen when I was in the cantina lobby today, I hate how my instincts are [always] right, maybe I should change my username to Atton, so can you help me with this?

DarthRevan
2015-11-10, 09:11
Haha, Atton ;)
I replied in the other thread.
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)