Forum > Arrange a Game

Starsider
2015-10-31, 15:24
Finding someone to play with isn't the easiest thing when it comes to Pazaak Cantina. We do actually have a decent amount of players, the only thing is, nobody seems to be on at the same time.

I don't know if there's another thread like this, I didn't bother to check, but here's what I came up with. If I'm not mistaken, we are alerted by e-mail when someone replies or comments on a thread we have replied to or commented on.

So, think of this thread as a player tracker, to see who is online and looking for a game. Simply comment on this thread if you are available for a game, then other people who have commented will be alerted and if they want to play, they will be online to play with you minutes later.

This is mainly aimed at fairly regular Pazaak players, but of course, this is open to anyone.

I'm not sure how useful this is going to be, but I'd like to test it out.

Perks
2015-10-31, 20:53
hi, i'd like to play with you sometime, but i don't look at my email often because my location has super slow connections, youtube videos & streams need to be buffered(i haven't tried streams tho) just tell me your timezone and when you're usually on or check out the cantina, you don't have to be reliable on the time you say you're on it's ok
rip inappropiate signature :(

Starsider
2015-10-31, 22:33
Oh hey Perks. My timezone's GMT and I normally check the cantina around midday and midnight, and more often on the weekends.

Perks
2015-11-02, 01:24
hey im kinda lonely, can u play with me? ;-;

Perks
2015-11-08, 08:39
hey do u feel like playing right now? im on if you're available & in the mood

Daemonis
2015-12-19, 17:40
Nice Idea,I'm in now.

Benny_Groenn
2016-01-01, 16:44
I created a facebook group also called "Pazaak Cantina" which may be a place to find other players. The group was just created, so there's only my brother and me now, but maybe if more people join us we will at least grow enough to find players whenever we're online.
Når du søv, så er eg tusen millioner stør.

DarthRevan
2016-01-01, 18:51
I cannot find it. Do you have a link?
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

Benny_Groenn
2016-01-02, 00:23

Benny_Groenn
2016-01-02, 01:09
I have shortened it's link a bit. Also I figured out how to add tags, maybe it's easier to find now for others.

Here is it's shortened link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pazaak.cantina/

thomas1903_
2016-01-02, 01:32
Hi All, I'm new here so still figuring out how pazaak works after years of not playing. Loved 2 KOTOR games.

Is the Facebook group only for arranging matches or can we discuss anything star wars/ kotor related??

Thought it would be best to ask before I post. :D
Want to play Pazaak? @ThomasMills_ on Twitter
Fan of Aberdeen FC <3
KOTOR 2 is the best game I've ever played
Favourite Star Wars = Episode 1
Praying for KOTOR 3

Benny_Groenn
2016-01-02, 14:12
Well, it was thought to arrange matches, but since we're not the biggest crowd of people, we can handle it however we want, I think. The main purpose is to find playmates quickly, but as long as others want to discuss, too, who am I to tell you to stop? I just created the group because something like that didn't seem to exist, but as a group of this community, the community decides what rules shall there be.

redsilver
2016-01-03, 05:15
I like the idea of the Facebook page to see who's online to play, but at the moment I'm not comfortable with sharing my profile. Would you guys consider messaging through Steam instead?

redsilver
2016-01-03, 05:31
We can make a group on Steam. I'm not familiar with how it works but basically the goal is to "Create groups to simplify talking to your friends, coordinating times to play together..., etc." so that could really work with everyone as well.

DarthRevan
2016-01-03, 17:07
Seems like a good idea to me. Did you already create one?
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

redsilver
2016-01-03, 23:46
No not yet, but it seems like there's already a group page..

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pazaakcantina

thomas1903_
2016-01-04, 00:07
Problem with inheriting a new group is that the admin is someone we don't know and might not be an active player or on steam often. I'd rather we created a new group with the creator of this game possibly as administrator.
Fan of Aberdeen FC <3
Praying for KOTOR 3

thomas1903_
2016-01-04, 00:10
I think redsilver is not alone in not wanting to share his Facebook profile. I guess we can have both a Facebook group and steam group...
Fan of Aberdeen FC <3
Praying for KOTOR 3

Kystros
2016-01-23, 15:35
I recently got back into pazaak and I play every weekday after work at 10:00-11:00 GMT.

DarthRevan
2016-01-25, 22:43
At the suggestion of thomas1903_ I have created an official steam group for Pazaak Cantina:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pazaak

Daemonis
2016-02-17, 19:33
i'm in now.

Perks
2016-02-27, 00:52
i'd like to play with you guys, but i cant make a steam account, i already am using too much GB..... are you guys too busy to go online? when can you guys play?
tbh, im the most active member here, even tho im not as active as before

DarthRevan
2016-02-27, 08:42
For a quick game, you could also join the official IRC channel, given on the play page.

sophieyahoo
2016-12-16, 11:18
good post