Forum > Pazaak App?

Jharkendar
2014-04-15, 20:15
I wonder, since I love this card game so much, if there will be an App for mobile, ipad etc.

Let me know ;)
Guillermo Althof

DarthRevan
2014-04-16, 11:17
At the moment there are no plans for an app. If you or someone you know is interested in creating an app, you can use the public API of Pazaak Cantina
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

Gresee
2014-06-28, 06:18
I am really waiting to play Pazaak in android apps, as I cannot play Pazaak in my android browser. It will be relatively stable to install and play through apk.
Lu`aisha Gresee, DJB PIN 13090

Join us here Light Jedi amidst the Dark

MalithSevath
2015-03-03, 23:41
There is currently a Googleplay Pazaak App for free. I found it interesting. It is rather basic but nice.
http://swc-elysia.com/images/sigs/KOE_MalithSevath.png

thomas1903_
2016-01-05, 01:10
Hi DarthRevan,

I'd be interested in making an android app in the future (next few years) using the api. I am currently learning how to program right now so it would be in the next few years I'll try it out. Quite interested to see this game grow in the future as there aren't many like this online. I expect that with more star wars films coming out and a possible remaster of the previous KOTOR games this game will only grow further. Great job on making it, I guess it took a long time to make?
Want to play Pazaak? @ThomasMills_ on Twitter
Fan of Aberdeen FC <3
KOTOR 2 is the best game I've ever played
Favourite Star Wars = Episode 1
Praying for KOTOR 3

DarthRevan
2016-01-06, 12:02
Yes it did indeed took several years, but I was working on it in my spare time.
If you need help regarding the multiplayer API, feel free to contact me.
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)