Forum > In-game chat

Hubert
2014-03-10, 19:04
There was such idea before, but it seems that it was forgotten. Is there any possibility to make in-game chat? I know that you have your own life, and you don't want to spend your precious time on free internet game, but it would be great thing for every Pazaak player.
Revan: I don't think 'killee' is a word.
HK-47: Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!

DarthRevan
2014-03-12, 13:31
Hello Hubert,

i already have that on the TODO list for Pazaak Cantina. But it is not likely to be seen soon, because other projects are keeping me busy :(

In-game chat has been mentioned quite some time ago, maybe even in the old forum. We came up with an alternative to in-game chat: An IRC channel on a public IRC server. This was never realized, though. If someone is willing to manage it, I can post the channel here on the forum.
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

Daemonis
2015-05-02, 20:43
it would be nice to have a ''private room'' in the lobby.

DarthRevan
2015-05-06, 06:15
Meanwhile, an IRC channel has been created: #pazaak on irc.undernet.org
Maybe it supports private chats.
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)