Forum > I'm not connected to the server

KlaangFtaang
2013-12-23, 23:21
Hello. I wanted to log in to the lobby, but I couldn't. When I clicked to login, it says that You have been unexpectedly disconnected from the server. Can anybody help me?
"Children with lightsabers... but not Jedi, I think. Come close, let me look upon you and see what the exile's teaching has forged."

Culdtwan_Alames
2013-12-23, 23:25
I have the same problem, again. It's the second time when it says 'You have been unexpectedly disconnected from the server.' Why is this happening?
Things ARE black and white.

DarthRevan
2013-12-24, 22:40
I checked the server logs, but everything seems OK on the server side.

Are you using Pazaak Cantina or Pazaak Cantina Online?
If you are using Pazaak Cantina Online, which browser (and version) are you using?
Developer of Pazaak Cantina.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

Culdtwan_Alames
2013-12-24, 23:08
Hello.
I always use Pazaak Cantina with Mozilla Firefox. But now everything is all right. Thanks.
Things ARE black and white.

KlaangFtaang
2013-12-31, 19:11
Hello. I have this problem, again. I just ended a match and the game wroted that "You have been unexpectedly disconnected from the server". Some minutes later I wanted to log in, but not succeeded. Can you help me again?
"Children with lightsabers... but not Jedi, I think. Come close, let me look upon you and see what the exile's teaching has forged."

DarthRevan
2014-01-02, 13:27
It seems that the server doesn't reply to certain commands, like logging in. In the developer tools of the browser, one can see that the commands are sent to the server, but the server doesn't respond to them.

I checked, if it might be the database, but the database seems OK.
Maybe the client queue is too small. I will check that too.

Anyways, I restarted the server again.
Please post, when the bug happens again.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope (HK-47)

aeve
2014-02-04, 21:34
Hi, just wanted to mention that I just tried to log in (for the first time, too!) and I'm getting this "disconnected from the server" error too. :(
Dopo mee gusha, peedunkey?

DarthRevan
2014-02-05, 11:12
Should be working ow.